THE NEW YORK & LAS VEGAS
AAID MAXICOURSE Program Overview
These dental implant courses are designed to give a thorough understanding of diagnostic and treatment modalities necessary to properly treat patients with dental implants. The 300-hour AAID Maxicourse in dental implant continuing education utilizes case-based learning methods that will include lectures, demonstrations, interactive seminars, cadaver dissection laboratories, hands-on sessions, patient treatment, and relevant reviews of literature emphasizing evidence-based learning.
- Receive guidance in evaluating and selecting your patient cases
- Perform hands-on surgery and prosthetic dental implant treatment
- Learn proper treatment planning for your patients
- Learn patient evaluation, diagnostic protocols, and CT diagnosis
- Learn root form surgical protocol and immediate implants
- Learn implant prosthetics such as computer milled abutments and removable implant overdentures
- Learn to market dental implants and your implant practice
- Provide surgical and prosthetic demonstrations
- Assess several dental implant systems and their application
- To aid the participants in the preparation for the AAID Associate Fellow/Fellow membership examinations
- Be prepared to take the written portion of the AAID Associate Fellow Membership Examination
The Course Provides:
- 300 hours of comprehensive dental implant courses, live surgeries, demonstrations, and hands-on sessions
- Hands-on patient treatment under direct supervision. (Bring your own patients)
- In-depth review of surgical and prosthetic protocols
- Non-commercial course covering a wide spectrum of dental implant types and systems
- Certificate of completion from AAID and Dental Implant Learning Center
- Become an AAID Member
Live Surgical Experience is Available!
Surgical hands-on experience is available at The Dental Implant Learning Center, NJ, and other locations. You can bring your own patients to do surgery on or we can provide patients for you to place dental implants.
NOTE: Cost for surgical procedures are separate from the dental implant training for those who are interested in participating in live surgical procedures.