AAID Las Vegas & New York Maxicourses
BEGIN YOUR IMPLANT CAREER WITH THE RIGHT FOUNDATION
The Las Vegas and New York AAID Maxicourse in Dental Implantology is a premiere dental implant program. This dental implant course is designed to provide a better understanding of the necessary diagnostic and treatment modalities for properly treating patients with dental implants. Included in the Las Vegas AAID Maxicourse are not only Lectures by the some of the World’s Leading Implantologists, but Webinars, Cadaver Training, and Hands-On modules. Optional Live Surgery Programs held at The Dental Learning Center in New Jersey and other locations are provided.
The Las Vegas and New York AAID MaxiCourse® provides the 300+ hours of CE hours necessary to fulfill the CE requirement of the Associate Fellow Member process of the AAID and enable the participants to be prepared to take the written portion of the AAID Associate Fellow Membership Examination. But the reason so many dentists have taken the MaxiCourses® worldwide is that the courses position the participants to become proficient in all aspects of implant dentistry.
THE LAS VEGAS AND NEW YORK AAID MAXICOURSE OFFERS A FULL-SCALE INTRODUCTION TO IMPLANT DENTISTRY
- 300 hours of comprehensive dental implant lectures, live surgeries, demonstrations, mannequin training and cadaveric hands-on sessions
- Optional Hands-on patient treatment under direct supervision
- In-depth review of surgical and prosthetic protocols
- Non-commercial course covering a wide spectrum of dental implant types and systems
- Certificate of completion from AAID and Dental Implant Learning Center
- Automatic enrollment as an AAID Member
- AAID newsletter
- Subscription to the Journal of Oral Implantology
The EXCITING WORLD of Implant Dentistry starts here. The next AAID Las Vegas and New York Maxicourse begins September 2017.
Our dental implant courses and training classes are held at state of the art facilities including, UNLV, School of Dental Medicine, The Marriott Conference Center, LV, The Oquendo Training Center, LV, The Zimmer-Biomet Institute, NJ and CA, and Science Care Labs, Colorado.